Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Inkitt Stories

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you guys know, I have some writing that you can read for free on the Inkitt site (don't know if that interests anyone or not, but here goes). If you are a writer or reader, I would definitely recommend this site. It is a great place to interact with others and read great stories. They've got just about every genre there. One of my favorite things to do on there is review other people's work. It's a lot of fun.

Anyway, I've entered in a few of the contests. Two of them are closed and the other is still going.

My first story, Cyborg, I entered to the Beyond Time Science Fiction contest and took second place. It is found at this link: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/15856



My second story, the Forbidden Cellar, I entered into the End Game Horror contest. It's more of a thriller, but I thought that it would qualify. Anyway, they're judging that right now, so I don't know if I placed yet. It is found at this link: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/16921



My last story is actually just a beginning chapter of what might end up being a novel. For now, I'm calling it Beneath the Crimson Mountain. I entered it in the Hither and Thither Fantasy contest, which is still running. It currently has no reviews, and I would love some constructive criticism (and votes, if it is deemed worthy). It is found at this link: http://www.inkitt.com/stories/19400



Thank you so much! And if anyone has a story that they would like me to take a look at I would be happy to. Just comment below. I really like reviewing stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment